Monday, January 09, 2006

firstday

First day.. of work, lorrrrrrr. Haha. It was fine, thankfully.
The waking up early thing wasn't exactly hard actually. It wasn't exactly hard tryin' to stay awake. In other words.. it was.. okay?

Decided to wear heels to work (debated w myself/yazid/ant/bindy/WEEhong haha) &it was quite a wrong choice. I should have just make do with trackshoes. Or maybe just bring my socks...
:/
That meant i went sockless in a pair of safety shoes for almost the whole day. Sheesh my feet perspired A LOT! (profusely, whatever)

Butttt i like wearing heels, leh. Nice feeling. Yazid says it makes girls look more feminine. I agree. I FELT totally feminine-ish. Lol hahaha.
-
I didn't do much today. My laoshi was on halfday &she left before lunch. Huiting (jiejie?) brought me to lunch &stuff. Yeaaa i then knew Nicole (shes good. took care of me &stuff. told me quite a lot of stuff.)
People seemed to stare at me everywhere i went ;( Like hey-i-havent-seen-that-bitch-before-is-she-new kinda thing. Many smiled at me. It was pleasant, for a moment.

I realised after some words from fellow colleagues that it may not be genuine. *Shrug* People are weird. I think i'm not. Hahaaaa!
Maybe that's the kind of mindset that everyone (in the working world) has? Like hey shes freakin' weird &im so sane &stuff... But the other may be like gosh shes like wtf-ish &im soooo normal.
Know..
Haha. Whatever. Working is sooooo bad. But aiyaaaaa, at least i wasn't a loner. Hehheh?..
-
As i was bathing this morning i looked at the irritating spider that seemed to have not move an inch since the night before &i was thinking about writing a short story of it's pointofview. Hah that would bore you though, wouldn't it?
Nawwwww, i don't care. I wanna write. ;DD

-
The f**king door opened again. It makes that f**king noise when it shuts but thankfully i, have big guts.
I dunno why they always ** the 2alphabets but that's what i see from crawling around the study room. That stupid girl (who just came in) is always on the big black screen with ears that blast songs. Fortunately for that i get to learn about certain facts from the net..
Net? Why do they call it a net? Wait, i think it's called web too. I can jolly helly spun miles &miles of web for you a**holes out there.
Oh she's naked. *yawn* What a boring sight. From my trips to the big black screen with ears that blast songs i learn that male humans (I'm a male, fyi.) like watching bodies of naked women. What's there to see? They have no sexy 8legs like my wife staying behind the mirror...

When she gets pregnant again she is going to eat me up after awhile. That's why i'm seeing the world while i can. I'm getting to the light. It's blinding my eyes..
Wait, do i even have eyes? I think so...
I'm in the study room. Shucks i forgot that b*tch is showering in the bathroom. Yes ladies &gentlemen that's my room travelling lights (machine). From the bathroom to the studyroom. Other than that.. I don't go anywhere.

What a spider tit view.
Hold on i'm confused.. I meant eye.

Excuse me while i retreat back to my humble home behind the mirror (that is shaped like a piece of ugly reflective cloud) &have a good mating session with my wife (which has 8long sexy legs) before she eats me up.
'Cos we ran out of condoms.

-
=DDDDD
Not a very nice one. But something new, i guess. In case you didn't understand the room travelling lights (machine) thing i meant that the spider travels from my bathroom to my studyroom through the lights.
I seriously think so, leh.
Hahaha.

Tomorrow's a holiday! Yayyyy i've never looked forward to such a holiday before. Ha ha. 1st day of work only, horrrrr. Lol.
The director of the company sits just behind me. Ayeeee he quite scary. Looks like those kinda complicated men. Japanese, mah.
Like workaholic, lehhh.

-
I went to jp to look for lala after work. Heh missed her :) Went around shopping on my own. So fun, yay. I found pleasure in walking around a mall on my own. With my radio of 'course (thankfully it was danielong not the ohsofunny young) &i tried on a dress &a skirt. The dress was pleasant-looking, but i doubt i'd buy it. Can be used as a top, too. Hmmm.
Bought a necklace from jennyfer &a pair of earrings from lala. So sad she doesn't get commission ha ha joking, la. Commission for a 6buck thing?

The necklace i bought was quite nice i like. :)
Urmmmmm wanted to get this 9ninty cloth belt from esprit but decided against it. Some other time, hey.
-
Got quite a good massage on the way home. Ha ha. She didn't get the big prize, though. Consolation not good enough for her. Her = my masseure (sp?)

Sigh radio was tuned in. Young was on. Stupid trailer played &it was : Sandwich bag, Young. You choose (or something like that i cant rmb).

DUMB!!!!!
Yumin, Young. You choose.


OF COURSE YUMIN LAHHHHHHHH!

-
I know this is cliched 'cos many post convos online but..


i MUST stick with u ! says:
i got songs
i MUST stick with u ! says:
wan?
Que Sera, Sera. says:
:) yess
Que Sera, Sera. says:
you got moennig?
Que Sera, Sera. says:
i want


=DDDDDDDD moennig = hottie = ...

Her!!!!!!!
-
Ah i realise my memories getting bad. 'Cos sometimes after i finish using the comp &i crawl into my comfy bed to my lovely nameless &tweety i would realise i forgot to blog about something (like that time when i fell down in the bathroom hahahaa)

Oh well.
Money moneyyyy. I wanna learn more things, though. So boring la, today's work.

Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home